PFLAG Lafayette/Tippecanoe County regularly collaborates with other community organizations to help ensure equal rights for our LGBT friends and family members.
Our PFLAG volunteers have
- founded and continue to foster the growth of the PRYSM youth group,
- taken action aimed at providing safe schools for our youth,
- participated in educational initiatives to increase awareness of LGBT issues in our community,
- hosted information booths at OUTfest and other local events to promote visibility of the organization and its mission,
- engaged the community in letter writing campaigns that provide a positive, supportive message about the LGBT community in the media,
- and participated in rallies at the Indiana capital building and in Washington, DC.
You should also visit the national PFLAG's Advocacy page.
For additional information about PFLAG or PRYSM, please contact Meredith at (765) 567-2478 or Margy at (765) 491-6357.